To join CPRE Warwickshire, simply click the button below.
CPRE Warwickshire is a campaigning group and a voice for everyone who wants so save our countryside from unnecessary destruction. We want a future in which our countryside is protected and enhanced while our towns and cities are made more attractive places to live.
We are a Registered Charity whose income comes mainly from our members and supporters.
When you join CPRE Warwickshire you also automatically become a member of The Campaign To Protect Rural England (CPRE) nationally.
Our membership benefits include:
- A subscription to our local Outlook magazine
- A member’s programme of local events and outings
- The national magazine Countryside Voice
- Half-price or two-for-one entry to over 200 beautiful and historic English houses and gardens including Warwickshire’s very own Lord Leycester Hospital and Anne Hathaway’s Cottage
- A choice of newsletters from CPRE’s policy teams on request
- Access to the member’s section of the national website where you will find information and resources on campaigns
- Access to the Planning Hotline for advice
Just by becoming a member of CPRE Warwickshire, you are helping to make a crucial contribution to our many campaigns! You also gain some excellent membership benefits.
* Recommended minimum. If you would like to give further support to our work by paying a higher subscription, we would be very grateful. For all membership rates, it is possible to pay by a monthly, quarterly or annual Direct Debit.